Interested in writing and sharing your thoughts or stories to the world? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality content for our community. The following guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article.
Now that you got an idea of kind of content we are looking for, let’s take a moment to go over the proper way of sending us your article.
We seek only the highest quality content. It is not our responsibility to edit your article for you. Before you send your article over, have a friend or colleague edit it. We expect content that is ready to be published right away.
- Poorly written articles will be rejected. We won’t bother emailing you back.
- The article must match the quality of other posts on the site. Take a moment to visit our homepage and read an article for yourself.
- The article must be at least 1,000+ words. We’re not interested in articles that were half-assed, or slapped together in a few minutes.
It’s very important that you format your article to the following guidelines:
- Break your sentences in paragraphs.
- Use bulleted lists where possible.
- Don’t overuse bold and italic formatting.
- For main headlines use H2.
- For sub-headlines use H3.
“What if I don’t have images?”
Don’t worry, we will make sure your article looks beautiful.
“I have my own images, what size should they be?”
If you are taking your own screenshots to illustrate the article, make sure the image width is at least 800px wide, and the height is at least 400px, when saving for the web in Photoshop, save it as a JPG image with 80% quality.
Make sure to name the images correctly giving descriptive titles:
- bad example – pgffdgh4372e24352.jpg
- good example – how-to-build-a-content-marketing-team-2016.jpg
To better convey the point don’t forget to add a caption under the image.
For the featured image there are two options, cover image should be 1400 x 800px. Make sure the image is not distorted or disproportionally stretched.
- Click on the link below for article submission.